The perfect snack on its own, or can be added to a salad as a wow alternative for croutons!
Prep time: 5min
Cooking time: 15-25min
- 2 cans of chickpeas, washed, drained and patted dry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp moringa
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Pre heat oven to 220’C
- Drain the chickpeas, pat dry with paper towel
- In a medium size mixing bowl, drizzle the chickpeas with olive oil and honey, and add the salt, moringa, sesame seeds and dried parsley.
- Mix well till all Chickpeas are covered with the dry ingredients.
- Prepare a baking tray with non-stick spray, spread chickpeas on the tray and bake for 15min-25 minutes till desired crispness.