Prep time: 10min
Cooking time: 10min
Makes: 4 flapjacks
- 280ml egg whites (8 egg whites, or can make use of 4 whole eggs)
- 2 heaped table spoons ground flax seeds
- 1 heaped table spoon almond flour
- 1 heaped table spoon raw cacao
- 1 teaspoon Origin Moringa
- 1 teaspoon caramel essence
- 1g salt
- 1 table spoon raw honey
- Almond butter
- Raw honey
- Sliced banana
- Almond flakes
- Cacao powder
- Place all ingredients in a shaker with a whisk ball and shake well for 60 seconds, one can also make use of an electric beater on medium speed.
- Prepare crepe pan with non stick spray
- Pre-heat over medium heat
- With a table spoon scoop batter into the pan, use 1/4 of the mix for 1 Flapjack
- Finish off by spreading the flapjacks with some almond butter, then topping it with sliced banana, raw honey, almond flakes and cacao, or any other topping of your choice.
Serve to enjoy!